- PREMIERE – Very Short Films Festival (Los Angeles, CA) – WINNER! Best Comedy
- The Delray Beach Film Festival – WINNER! Chloe Award, which was presented to Jill Eikenberry and Michael Tucker for outstanding performance and dedication to and support of creative filmmaking
- The Beverly Hills Film Festival on April 11 at 7 pm
- The Kansas City Filmmakers Jubilee on April 13 at 10:30 pm and April 14 at 8 pm
- Alive Deep Focus Film Festival (coupled with WAITRESS) in Columbus, Ohio on April 19, 2007 – Opening Night Film!
- The Newport Beach Film Festival on April 20 at 5 pm – Bulldog Award
- Rhode Island International Film Festival – Grand Prize – Best Comedy
- Philadelphia Gay & Lesbian Film Festival on Friday, July 13 • 7:15 pm • Wilma Theater and Sunday, July 15 • 5:00 pm • Wilma Theater – Festival Favorite!
- Melbourne International Film Festival – Thursday, July 26, 5 pm and a special sponsors’ screening
- Screened (in 35 mm) at the Academy 6 in Pasedena, CA for 6 screenings, Sept.7-9 (Friday-Sunday) at 3:45 & 6:45- now qualified for the short, live action category of the ACADEMY AWARDS!
- BROADCAST PREMIERE on LOGO
That’s right – The Happiest Day of His Life has it’s BROADCAST PREMIERE THIS WEDNESDAY, Nov 28th at 10 PM (EST and PST) on MTV’s LOGO network, in the program “THE CLICK LIST”
- HAPPIEST DAY went online at www.logoonline.com on Thursday, Nov 29.
- Continues playing on MTV’s LOGO Network as a top LOGO network voted segment.
- CLEVELAND INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL – Independent Shorts Program #4 played Sunday, March 9 at 1:45 pm
- Invited to be part of the CIFF traveling sneak preview program, with a screening and happy hour celebration with guests from the Cleveland Int’l Film Festival, including producer Gabrielle Burton. Monday, February 25 at 5:30 – 7:30 pm at the Arena Grand Theatre
- Ohio Filmmakers Showcase Festival – Saturday, May 10, 7 pm – The Happiest Day of His Life is screening at the beautiful Wexner Center in Columbus, OH as a part of the Ohio Filmmakers Showcase Festival. Producer Gabrielle Burton will be in attendance.
- The Happiest Day of His Life was in the 10th annual edition of Q Cinema, Fort Worth’s Gay & Lesbian International Film Festival on May 29-June 7 in Fort Worth, Texas. It played along with “Out at the Wedding” on the afternoon of Saturday, May 31.
We’re now exploring exhibition opportunities at universities and will be attending other festivals with the film. If you have leads or marketing ideas, let us know…